HomeHelpGlossaryContactSite MapLinksTerms of UseAdobe Reader

Public Works Loan Board

Lending to Drainage Boards

PWLB lends to drainage boards. Applicants for loans will need a loan consent from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra).

Applications should be made on form PDFDB1 (259KB).

The completed form should be sent to the Board one week before the loan is required.

Details of the lending arrangements are set out in guidance note PDFDB2 (338KB).

Indicative repayment costs on fixed rate loans are available here.

Useful External Links

When using these links, please be aware of points VIII and IX of our Terms of Use.

Defra - Flood ManagementDefra Flood Management
Association of Drainage AuthoritiesAssociation of Drainage Authorities

© Crown Copyright 2017